How to make delicious, bakery-quality cake at home with almost no fat or sugar!
1) Get the “sugar free” yellow cake mix at your local grocery store.
2) The instruction calls for 1 cup of water and 1/3 cup of oil. Skip the oil — make it healthier! Instead, go with 1 and 1/3 cup of water.
3) The instructions call for 3 eggs. Use egg-substitute instead. 1/2 a cup to be exact.
4) Mix it all in a boil. (Taste the result — you’ll see there isn’t much difference from traditional cakes). Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
5) Allow to cool off.
6) For the frosting, avoid the ultra-sugary traditional cake frosting. Use Cool Whip instead! The new “Cool Whip Made With Real Cream Cheese” is absolutely delicious and goes great with traditional vanilla cake.
7) Spread on a generous amount.
Voila! You’ve got yourself a guilt-free, healthy cake.